This php software was developed in order to be integrated with an augmented reality software.
The augmented reality software would save photos of customers in a directory, the php app would read this directory and upload the photos to the company’s facebook page, using the Facebook API.
Developed using PHPOO, PDO and SQLite.
The software was developed for NETbureau
- Programming with Yii2: Getting Started
- Multi-Instance Node.js App in PaaS Using Redis Pub/Sub
- Collecting Donations With WordPress: Bitcoin
- Building a Social Profile Widget: Get Your Follower Count
- Integrating CloudFlare With WordPress
- Distributing iOS Apps With iTunes Connect
- Creating Maintainable WordPress Meta Boxes: Save and Retrieve
- Settings and Controls for a Color Scheme in the Theme Customizer
- Real User Monitoring with New Relic Browser
- iOS 8: Creating a Today Widget
- Want a Treat? Royal Theme Offers a Free Copy!
- Inky’s Birthday Treat: Get 50% off all deals and an iPhone 5S
- TemplateMonster Giveaway: Win 1 of 3 WordPress Themes
- Giveaway: Win a free copy of the fabulous X Theme
- 8 WordPress plugin to make your blog faster and more user friendly
- How to build a fixed menu in 3 easy steps
- TeslaThemes giveaway: 3 standard subscriptions to win!!
- Divi 2.0 release and giveaway: 3 ElegantThemes developer accounts to win
- Amazing & fresh WordPress hacks
- 35 Responsive bootstrap templates for only $9!
- Perl: UDP flood em Perl!
- ETPS/2 Elantech Touchpad - Multi-touch no Ubuntu (sem patch)
- Mais um vídeo do LinuxTips: sysdig
- Vídeo interessante sobre o strace no GNU/Linux
- Vídeo do LinuxTips: Permissões e ACL
- tmux: melhorando a experiência com o terminal
- Guia de pós-instalação do Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn
- Samba 4 + Bind 9 + Kerberos - Instalação e configuração
- Python: Busca IP externo
- Shell Script: asbuild (Auto-SlackBuild)