This php software was developed in order to be integrated with an augmented reality software.
The augmented reality software would save photos of customers in a directory, the php app would read this directory and upload the photos to the company’s facebook page, using the Facebook API.
Developed using PHPOO, PDO and SQLite.
The software was developed for NETbureau
- Students Save 75% on a Yearly Tuts+ Subscription
- How to Build Rate Limiting into Your Web App Login
- Accessing Native Features with Xamarin.Forms
- Custom Layouts and Templates with Magento
- Creating Maintainable WordPress Meta Boxes
- New Course: Getting Started With Express
- Seven Plugins to Help Your Mobile Users
- Refactoring Legacy Code - Part 10: Dissecting Long Methods with Extractions
- Create a Custom Theme With OpenCart: Part Three
- A Quick Introduction to BrowserSync
- TemplateMonster Giveaway: Win 1 of 3 WordPress Themes
- Giveaway: Win a free copy of the fabulous X Theme
- 8 WordPress plugin to make your blog faster and more user friendly
- How to build a fixed menu in 3 easy steps
- TeslaThemes giveaway: 3 standard subscriptions to win!!
- Divi 2.0 release and giveaway: 3 ElegantThemes developer accounts to win
- Amazing & fresh WordPress hacks
- 35 Responsive bootstrap templates for only $9!
- Mighty Deals giveaway: $250 of prizes to win!
- Central de Programas do Ubuntu no Linux Mint
- Recuperando inicialização do Slackware após atualização do kernel via slackpkg
- Codecs MAD no CentOS 6.5 x86_64
- Criando pendrive para instalação do seu GNU/Linux
- Auditando senhas com Ncrack
- Redirecionamento de portas com socat
- LaTex no Fedora 20 - Instalação via YUM
- Conky: Conky Funtoo (conkyrc)
- Shell Script: Arch Linux - remover dependências obsoletas
- Debian Wheezy - Alterando hostname sem reiniciar