This php software was developed in order to be integrated with an augmented reality software.
The augmented reality software would save photos of customers in a directory, the php app would read this directory and upload the photos to the company’s facebook page, using the Facebook API.
Developed using PHPOO, PDO and SQLite.
The software was developed for NETbureau
- Getting Started with Xamarin.Forms: Customizing User Interface
- Collecting Donations With WordPress: PayPal
- WooCommerce: Adding Virtual Products to Your Store
- Envato Stories Meets Tuts+ Instructor Jordy Vandeput
- Refactoring Legacy Code - Part 11: The End?
- Configuring W3 Total Cache: Advanced Minification Settings
- New Course: Getting Started With Symfony 2
- Introduction to Testing on iOS
- Creating Maintainable WordPress Meta Boxes: Verify and Sanitize
- Basic Functional Testing With Symfony 2's Crawler
- Want a Treat? Royal Theme Offers a Free Copy!
- Inky’s Birthday Treat: Get 50% off all deals and an iPhone 5S
- TemplateMonster Giveaway: Win 1 of 3 WordPress Themes
- Giveaway: Win a free copy of the fabulous X Theme
- 8 WordPress plugin to make your blog faster and more user friendly
- How to build a fixed menu in 3 easy steps
- TeslaThemes giveaway: 3 standard subscriptions to win!!
- Divi 2.0 release and giveaway: 3 ElegantThemes developer accounts to win
- Amazing & fresh WordPress hacks
- 35 Responsive bootstrap templates for only $9!
- Shell Script: Instalando o WhatsApp no computador
- Shell Script: Cluster beowulf
- Shell Script: Controle de banda individual com shaper
- Postfix - Erro: fatal: no SASL authentication mechanisms [Resolvido]
- Por qual distribuição Linux inicio minha jornada?
- Atraci - O player de áudio para a nova geração
- DVD Ubuntu AIO - Ubuntu 14.04 e todos os seus sabores
- Postfix: Desabilitando SSLv3 (Poodle Vulnerability)
- VirtualBox no Fedora 20
- OggConvert - Convertendo facilmente vídeos e músicas para OGG