This php software was developed in order to be integrated with an augmented reality software.
The augmented reality software would save photos of customers in a directory, the php app would read this directory and upload the photos to the company’s facebook page, using the Facebook API.
Developed using PHPOO, PDO and SQLite.
The software was developed for NETbureau
- Simplify Your Media Queries with Sass “Breakpoint”
- What You Can Learn From Google’s Material Design
- 50 Filters of WordPress: Filters 41-50
- Modern Debugging Experience: Part 2
- $3 Tuts+ Courses this Cyber Monday
- Tell Us What You Think & Win Prizes: Tuts+ Annual Survey 2014
- Sharing Files With NFC on Android
- New Course: A Developer's Guide to Setting Up a New Mac
- Advantages and Disadvantages of WordPress Frameworks
- How We’re Using Modules to Organize Our Front-End Code
- DealFuel giveaway: 5 multipurpose HTML templates to win
- Amazing Giveaway: Win a full pack from ThemeFuse
- Win a copy of Designmodo’s startup theme for WordPress
- Want a Treat? Royal Theme Offers a Free Copy!
- Inky’s Birthday Treat: Get 50% off all deals and an iPhone 5S
- TemplateMonster Giveaway: Win 1 of 3 WordPress Themes
- Giveaway: Win a free copy of the fabulous X Theme
- 8 WordPress plugin to make your blog faster and more user friendly
- How to build a fixed menu in 3 easy steps
- TeslaThemes giveaway: 3 standard subscriptions to win!!
- Shell Script: Remover arquivos com determinados caracteres no nome
- Shell Script: Manutenção de rede
- Resetar senha de root perdida no MySQL no CentOS e Red Hat
- gt5 - Front-end para du com estatísticas em HTML
- fcitx - Resolvendo problema com acentuação
- TPP - Apresentação de slides em modo texto
- FreeBSD 10 com GNOME 2 - Instalação no VirtualBox
- Shell Script: Invertendo strings usando vetores
- Ubuntu: Removendo GNOME Shell e reinstalando Unity
- ranger - Prático gerenciador de arquivos em modo texto