This php software was developed in order to be integrated with an augmented reality software.
The augmented reality software would save photos of customers in a directory, the php app would read this directory and upload the photos to the company’s facebook page, using the Facebook API.
Developed using PHPOO, PDO and SQLite.
The software was developed for NETbureau
- Creating Maintainable WordPress Meta Boxes: Verify and Sanitize
- Basic Functional Testing With Symfony 2's Crawler
- Creating Dummy Text in WordPress
- Unit Testing Succinctly: Other Purposes
- Securing Your Server Login
- Using AlterEgo to Add Two-Factor Authentication to Your WordPress Site
- Getting Up to Speed With Xcode 6
- Solutions to WordPress eCommerce Challenges
- Unit Testing Succinctly: Advanced Unit Testing
- Get a Free Year of Learning With Your Hosting Plan
- Want a Treat? Royal Theme Offers a Free Copy!
- Inky’s Birthday Treat: Get 50% off all deals and an iPhone 5S
- TemplateMonster Giveaway: Win 1 of 3 WordPress Themes
- Giveaway: Win a free copy of the fabulous X Theme
- 8 WordPress plugin to make your blog faster and more user friendly
- How to build a fixed menu in 3 easy steps
- TeslaThemes giveaway: 3 standard subscriptions to win!!
- Divi 2.0 release and giveaway: 3 ElegantThemes developer accounts to win
- Amazing & fresh WordPress hacks
- 35 Responsive bootstrap templates for only $9!
- Postfix: Desabilitando SSLv3 (Poodle Vulnerability)
- VirtualBox no Fedora 20
- OggConvert - Convertendo facilmente vídeos e músicas para OGG
- Ambiente gráfico LXQt no Ubuntu
- Cinnamon no Slackware - Instalação sem perda de tempo
- Manjaro - Escolher mirrors brasileiros com o pacman
- Shell Script: Criação de pasta com senha no Apache
- Shell Script: Atualizando páginas automaticamente com Lynx
- Shell Script: Cluster beowulf
- Instalando o Android 5.0 Lollipop e suas novidades