This php software was developed in order to be integrated with an augmented reality software.
The augmented reality software would save photos of customers in a directory, the php app would read this directory and upload the photos to the company’s facebook page, using the Facebook API.
Developed using PHPOO, PDO and SQLite.
The software was developed for NETbureau
- Create a Balloon Racing Game in Unity Using the Microphone
- Getting Started with the WordPress Media Uploader
- Magento Tip: Choosing a Good Server
- Call for Authors: Write For Tuts+!
- Unleashing the Power of Magento Newsletters
- Fixing the WordPress White Screen of Death
- Windows Phone 8: Creating Your First Application
- Authorization and Protecting Web Resources in ASP.NET
- The Beginner's Guide to Type Coercion: A Practical Example
- Adding Custom Fields To WordPress Programmatically
- 8 WordPress plugin to make your blog faster and more user friendly
- How to build a fixed menu in 3 easy steps
- TeslaThemes giveaway: 3 standard subscriptions to win!!
- Divi 2.0 release and giveaway: 3 ElegantThemes developer accounts to win
- Amazing & fresh WordPress hacks
- 35 Responsive bootstrap templates for only $9!
- Mighty Deals giveaway: $250 of prizes to win!
- Manage WordPress comments using SQL
- Easy custom WordPress themes with Ultimatum 2.5
- ATI Radeon no Ubuntu 14.04 - Problema com brilho no monitor [Resolvido]
- Funtoo - Montando dispositivos automaticamente
- Como mudar o nome (hostname) do GNU/Linux
- Adicionando módulo USB ao kernel
- Gentoo - Instalação com dois comandos
- Firefox versão 31 não carrega plugins [Resolvido]
- Ubuntu 14.04 no AD com CiD
- Adblock: sim ou não? (tretas everywhere)
- Relatórios com PHP e XSLT - Conceitos iniciais e utilização básica
- From Deploy WAR (Tomcat) to Shell (FreeBSD)