This php software was developed in order to be integrated with an augmented reality software.
The augmented reality software would save photos of customers in a directory, the php app would read this directory and upload the photos to the company’s facebook page, using the Facebook API.
Developed using PHPOO, PDO and SQLite.
The software was developed for NETbureau
- Making Your WordPress Knowledge Base Live
- Swift from Scratch: An Introduction to Classes and Structures
- Optimizing Your Workflow
- A Look at More WooCommerce Product Settings
- New Course: WebSocket-Powered Rails Applications
- Hosting a WordPress Website on Google App Engine
- How To Write a Product Feature Set
- Import and Archive Your Tweets With WordPress
- How to Set Up Configurable Products Using Options in OpenCart
- iOS 8: How to Build a Simple Action Extension
- Announcing the X Theme 3.0 Giveaway!
- Giveaway: + 50% Off Sale at TemplateMonster
- DealFuel giveaway: 5 multipurpose HTML templates to win
- Amazing Giveaway: Win a full pack from ThemeFuse
- Win a copy of Designmodo’s startup theme for WordPress
- Want a Treat? Royal Theme Offers a Free Copy!
- Inky’s Birthday Treat: Get 50% off all deals and an iPhone 5S
- TemplateMonster Giveaway: Win 1 of 3 WordPress Themes
- Giveaway: Win a free copy of the fabulous X Theme
- 8 WordPress plugin to make your blog faster and more user friendly
- Vulnerabilidade crítica no Linux: Ghost
- Aumentando a performance do SSH/SCP com HPN-SSH
- Problema de codecs MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3) e decoder XVID MPEG-4 no Fedora
- Perdeu a senha de root do MySQL? Recupere agora
- Exercício Prático LPIC 05
- pbpaste e pbcopy no Linux
- Cinnamon no Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Dicas rápidas para linha de comando
- Python: Calcular a data do Carnaval e da Páscoa
- Personalizando seu prompt facilmente