This php software was developed in order to be integrated with an augmented reality software.
The augmented reality software would save photos of customers in a directory, the php app would read this directory and upload the photos to the company’s facebook page, using the Facebook API.
Developed using PHPOO, PDO and SQLite.
The software was developed for NETbureau
- The Beginner's Guide to Type Coercion: A Practical Example
- Adding Custom Fields To WordPress Programmatically
- Bubble.js: A 1.6K Solution to a Common Problem
- How to Use Zillow Neighborhood Maps and HTML5 Geolocation
- Adding Blur Effects on iOS
- Understanding and Working with User Data in WordPress
- Introduction to the Yii Framework
- An Introduction to Android Transitions
- Magento: Why Choose It?
- Add a Beautiful Table of Contents to Your WordPress Posts
- 8 WordPress plugin to make your blog faster and more user friendly
- How to build a fixed menu in 3 easy steps
- TeslaThemes giveaway: 3 standard subscriptions to win!!
- Divi 2.0 release and giveaway: 3 ElegantThemes developer accounts to win
- Amazing & fresh WordPress hacks
- 35 Responsive bootstrap templates for only $9!
- Mighty Deals giveaway: $250 of prizes to win!
- Manage WordPress comments using SQL
- Easy custom WordPress themes with Ultimatum 2.5
- Steam no Funtoo
- Corrigir Heartbleed OpenSSL no Slackware
- Usando pendrive como SWAP temporária em seu GNU/Linux
- PSeInt - Editor de pseudocódigos para Sabayon
- Aumentando partições no GNU/Linux
- Montar dispositivo Android no Funtoo
- Python: Busca MercadoLivre
- C/C++: Árvore binária em C
- Kernel Debian no Funtoo
- Simple Screen Recorder no Funtoo